Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Are you happy now Donny?

For about a year now, people have been on my ass to start up my own gaming blog. Welp, I finally got unlazy, so here it is. As you can tell, there isn't a whole lot here right now. It's a default template, a default background image, default, default, default!

That will change with time. From here on out you can expect all sorts of fun stuff here. Gaming news, videos, reviews, my personal thoughts on all sorts of gaming related stuff n things, all of that fun stuff. Since for now, and the near future, this is basically a glorified personal blog, it will of course mostly be culled from other sources, with all original writing done by me. And of course credit given to wherever I sourced things from.

For now, it's all me baby. But in the near future I'll be inviting others aboard to write about things I can't cover, such as reviews for 360/Wii games, and other stuff I, as a PS3 owner, wouldn't be able to do.

So, welcome to Gamec0re. I hope you like it!

- Shane Saiyan

2 comments: